At Palmer Insurance, we know the importance of giving thanks. There is no better time than the month of November. We are pleased to sponsor our First Annual Student Writing Contest. This contest in open to students grades 6-8. We will select 3 first place winners and 3 second place winners. First place winning writers will receive a $100 savings bond. Second place writers will receive a $50 savings bond. These essays will also be posted here on the blog portion of our website. The essay should answer the question:
What does being thankful mean to you?
Rules for the Contest*
1. Contest in open to any student in grades 6-8.
2. Essay can be typed or legibly handwritten.
3. Essays must be submitted by November 10, 2017 at 5:00pm.
4. No late entries will be accepted.
5. Essays may be published on our website.
6. Essays will be selected based on content and grammar.
7. Essays should include child’s name, grade and a contact method.
8. Winners will be contacted by November 17, 2017.
We look forward to reading all the wonderful entries! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.